The trademark renewal can done be in two different ways:
1. You can apply renewal to change any sign or words in the previously existing exchange mark.
2. You can apply renewal without a change.
2. The application can be made by either owner of the trademark or an agent authorised by him
3. It is significant that you take the assistance of an expert to petition for Trademark renewal of a trademark application to guarantee that the Trademark is all around protected. This is on the grounds that you might need to widen the extent of insurance. After all, if your brand has survived 10 years, it’s likely that it would have outgrown the classes you had first registered it under.
4. Filing a trademark renewal application expands assurance by an additional 10 years. The trademark registration are valid for an additional 10 years, and must be renewed before expiry.
Documents Required for Trademark Renewal
Only in case of Partnership
Board Resolution *
Only in case of applicant is a company
A soft copy of trademark to be registered
Power Of Attorney
Duly signed by the applicant to authorise us to file an application on their behalf
What do you get
A TM registration acknowledgement slip with payment details
A stamped copy of form TM authority bearing trademark application number
Advantages of Trademark Renewal
The proprietor of a registered trademark is permitted to take action or sue for loss or damages caused by any third party.
Trademark registration makes a intellectual property of a company.An enlisted trademark can be sold or can diversified, or authorized to produce income.
Trust or Goodwill
Client wants to purchase item from a brand or organization whose trademark is applied/ registered with Trademark authority. Client feels secure about the dependability of the brand.