ONE PERSON COMPANY CLOSURE ?
Main Prior Conditions before intiating Strike off One Person Company
1. the company has filed its upto date all the financial statements and annual return with the Registrar of Companies.
2. the subscriber to the Memorandum have not paid the subscription which they had undertaken to pay at the time of incorporation and a declaration to this effect has not been filed within 180 days of the incorporation.
3. the company is not carrying on any business or operations as revealed after the physical verification carried out under section 12(9) of the Act.
4. the company has no secured loan and no charge is in existence.
5. no inquiry, technical scrutiny, inspection or investigation is ordered orpending against the company.
6. no prosecution or any compounding application for any offence under the Act or under any of the other Acts is pending against the company or against the undersigned.
Discussion and collection of basic Information
Provide required documents
Review of the details and documents furnished
Drafting of necessary resolutions
Drafting of the affidavit, indemnity bond and other documents
Provide duly executed affidavit 7 indemnity bond
Provide signed documents after review
Preparation of applications for online filing
Filing of required forms and documents with MCA
Application for striking-off company name
Government processing time to approve strike-off
It encourages you to spare each year consistence cost.
Spares you from rebelliousness punishments.
No More Headache of record keeping.
No more executive in Default.
Shutting an organization will keep you from superfluous IT requests.